Here’s some great news if you’re 27 or under and are thinking about joining the BMC. We’ve just launched a brand-new U27 digital membership. And, to celebrate, you can take out BMC U27 membership for just £1 / month.
That’s right. If you're under 27 then you can get all the great benefits of BMC membership delivered digitally for only £1 / month*
What will you get for being an U27 digital BMC member
• 15% discounts in Cotswold Outdoor / Snow + Rock
• Access to many other retail and travel discounts
• Digital Summit magazine through our app
• 10% off in the BMC shop
• £15 million Combined Liability Insurance cover
• Access to BMC Travel Insurance policies
• Access to Mountain Training registration
Join 80,000 BMC members and you’ll help us:
• Be a powerful voice for all climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers
• Protect our crags and mountains
• Campaign for improved access
• Promote environmental sustainability
• Provide technical and safety advice
• Help climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers improve their skills, confidence and achieve personal ambitions
• Keep our heritage alive
*BMC U27 digital-only membership is £24 / year, with a 50% discount on your first year if you sign up with this Direct Debit offer.
We want to say a big thanks to every BMC member who continues to support us through the Coronavirus crisis.
From weekly Facebook Lives and GB Climbing home training videos, to our access team working to re-open the crags and fight for your mountain access, we couldn’t do it without you.
Did you know that we've just launched a new U27 membership offer for just £1 / month? And with full membership from £1.66 / month, it's never been easier to join and support our work:
This article has been read
Click on the tags to explore more