The 284 bus between Stanage and Hathersage in the Peak District will run on summer Sundays and bank holiday Mondays from 29 March to 18 October 2009.
The BMC-run Access and Conservation Trust (ACT) has once again contributed funding to help make provision of the bus possible. The bus is also supported by the Peak District National Park Authority and the Stanage Forum.
Please use the bus to help protect the environment and enhance the Stanage experience. Here are some good reasons to use the bus:
• It's a fully accessible bio-diesel bus with space for bikes/climbing equipment
• Beat the crowds and do your bit to protect the Stanage environment
• You can catch the train from Manchester and connect at Hathersage Station
• Parking can be difficult at Stanage, especially at weekends
• Rows of cars detract from the wild landscape and also belch out harmful fumes
Link to timetable.
This article has been read
Click on the tags to explore more