Access to and use of the BMC websites (specifically 'thebmc.co.uk, 'bmcshop.co.uk', community.thebmc.co.uk' and 'thebmc.tv') is provided by the BMC subject to the following terms:
1. By using these the BMC sites you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the BMC sites. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the BMC sites.
2. The BMC may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the BMC. Your continued use of the BMC sites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the BMC sites
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the BMC sites content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any BMC site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the BMC sites content requires the prior written permission of the BMC.
4. You are able to create a user account on the BMC website. This allows you to comment on articles without having the comment reviewed by moderators first. You can also link your BMC membership to your profile to access your membership details online.
5. We moderate comments on our web articles. To avoid moderation: don't damage our reputation or others by association with sexism, racism and other issues. Don't damage the reputation of someone or a company. Don't harass people, and don't say anything offensive or obscene. Disagreement is fine, but attack the argument not the person.
6. By signing up to the BMC website, you also give the BMC permission communicate with you via email and SMS with content that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages at any time by updating your preferences in your account.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. The BMC sites content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the BMC, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will the BMC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the BMC sites regardless of the form of action.
8. The BMC does not warrant that functions contained in the BMC sites content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the BMC sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying the BMC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the BMC. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the BMC.
This article has been read