As of 5th August 2023 the following access arrangement will apply:
- Parties wishing to climb must send an advance request email to - email@example.com
- This email is to include names of the whole party and the date you wish to climb.
- Request response will be by return email.
- Currently the owner is allowing access on Saturdays only. They may consider Sundays at a later date, depending on how well this arrangement works out.
- Climbers to bring photo ID to crag (e.g. passport/driving licence).
- If you enter, traverse the land/climb it is totally at your own risk. You are granted access on the understanding you are competent and have assessed all risks present.
- Be aware that shooting takes place in this land outside of access times.
- Please pre-book (see above) with at least a weeks notice. First come, first served. Only visit if confirmed.
- Pre-booking is maintain numbers to six or less and reduce noise/disturbance within the SSSI.
- Leave by 5pm OR dusk whichever is the soonest.
- Access through the gate, please don't climb the fences or over the gate.
- No dogs.
“Keep quiet please – we can hear everything – the rock reflects and amplifies sound to us when going about our business below.”